Shipping within Australia
At Duchess & Deco we will ship your order using TNT, one of the safest and most dependable product transit methods available.
With each umbrella being created by you (via choosing your own unique design, style & size), orders in Australia can take as little as 11 working days to be delivered to your door (depending on the delivery location), from the date of purchase. All orders will be processed within 3 working days on receipt of payment. Please note that customers located within WA postal code 6346, will need to collect their goods from a TNT agent.
We will notify you by email when your order its about to ship. TNT may provide us with an estimated delivery date (which we will pass onto you), however these dates are not guaranteed.
To safeguard the delivery of your products, please consider that TNT delivers between 9am-5pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) and require a signature on receipt of goods. As a signature is required on delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box address. If you don’t have a physical address, please contact us on [email protected] and we can find an alternative arrangement to suit you.
If you have any questions or queries about your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us on [email protected] with your order number and contact details.
Important Delivery Information – Customers Responsibility
At Duchess & Deco we are committed to ensuring that your shopping experience with us is exceptional. While we don’t anticipate problems to occur with your delivery, accidents do occasionally happen. For this reason it is important for you to understand your role in receiving shipment:
- You can expect your goods to arrive in as little as 11 working days, depending on the delivery location and after your order has been processed.
- Please note that Duchess & Deco are not responsible for delayed service transit times. However, we will immediately update you if this situation occurs.
- Delivery is by appointment only Monday – Friday (excluding public holidays), depending on the area. The scheduling agent from TNT will notify of the days(s) they are in your area and will schedule an appointment within a four-hour window.
- Any additional charges due to delivery requests outside normal delivery hours/days will be at the customer’s expense.
- Duchess & Deco require a signature at the time of delivery. If you make arrangements for someone else to accept your delivery, you still hold the same responsibilities as if you signed for the shipment yourself. If you make arrangements for TNT to leave the merchandise without a signature, you effectively wavier all rights and therefore release Duchess & Deco from all responsibility regarding the shipment.
International deliveries are welcome and if you are located outside of Australia, please contact us via [email protected] with your contact details and we can provide you with a shipping quote and organise this for you.
Depending on which country the order is shipped to, you may be responsible for a customs import duty or taxes charged on the value of your order. Please consider that to comply with Australian export regulations, we must declare the exact value (AUD) of all items ordered and declare them as dutiable merchandise.
Duchess & Deco are not responsible for any delay, loss or damage, cost or expense incurred by destination customs clearance processes.